Faulty Dryer Puts Whole House Under Smoke and Soot
After a clothes dryer caught on fire in the laundry room, almost every room in the house was left with significant smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Newton/ Yardley was called and immediately responded to the home.
Having to cleanup after a fire is no picnic.
SERVPRO of Newton/ Yardley cleaned this home from top to bottom removing smoke and soot damage, along with the odor caused from the fire. The technicians used state-of-the-art equipment and cleaning techniques to do the job quick and effectively.
Our team was able to remove the damaged materials and restore everything from soot covered walls and ceilings to damaged personal items and upholstery.