About SERVPRO of Newtown / Yardley
William J. & Bonnie A. Kelly
Owners of SERVPRO of Newtown / Yardley
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. We have been the industry leader for over 50 years gaining experience and reputation as leaders. We remain industry leaders year after year due to our expertise in the field and our ability to tackle whatever comes our way whenever help is needed.
SERVPRO of Newtown Yardley understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage, and the disruption it creates for your life, home, business, and property. Our goal is to help minimize the damage caused by the event and the interruption to one’s home, business, or property afterward. The strain of a fire or flood can be anguishing, SERVPRO works to relieve our customers of that stress.
SERVPRO of Newtown Yardley specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, water, and storm damage. We are also an industry leading mold remediation service as well. We provide an all-around restoration service with client-specific precision. Our total services include HVAC & carpet cleaning, deodorization, biohazard & trauma cleanup, content claims/ inventory, and much more!
Our staff is highly trained in all aspects of property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification; rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge and experience to restore your property to pre-loss conditions. We pair that industry specific information with customer service training to provide an all-around positive experience. With a franchise network totaling over 1600 and counting, no commercial damage is too large for the SERVPRO system to handle. That being said, we're confident we can take care of your residential needs just the same.
Our individual story at SERVPRO of Newtown Yardley started under new ownership in 2014 when the franchise was purchased by Bill Kelly. The purchase made the franchise Bill’s second and is an encouraging sign of our team’s hard work and dedication to team growth. We have coupled the expansion in our territory with an increase in new equipment and employees making us bigger and better than ever before. Our recent growth is a testament to our vision and goals here at SERVPRO of Newtown Yardley. Even today, with two franchises and almost 20 employees, we continue to thrive on fair, trustworthy work, with a dedication to our customers and the insurance companies that call us preferred vendors.
If you would like more information on our services and/or need to schedule an appointment, contact our office today at 215-579-4423.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- SCI/SPI/SEN - Carpet Inspector
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Bucks County Leads Group
- Le Tip of Yardley
- Lower Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Newtown Business Association
- Outstanding Sales Gold Performance
- Outstanding Sales Platinum Performance
- Double Volume Award